Monday, July 11, 2011

What I have learned...

What I have learned in the past few days is that it is easy to give your heart away, its getting it back the way you gave it thats the hard part. I am so dissapointed in myself for allowing someone to treat me as less than... less than what you might say? Well, less than what I deserve I am a good woman who gives whole heartedly, both respect and love. I am understanding and at times I can be difficult, but over all I am a good woman who knows her worth and who just forgot it temporarily. From this day forward I will remember who I am and what I have been through to become the me that I am. I will remember that I am special and there is no other like me. I will remember that there is someone out there for me who will love me and treat me with the respect and devotion that I so deserve. I will remember that they are the lucky one to have me and not the other way around. I will NOT dwell on what could have been because if it should have been than it would have. I will love me above all others, well besides God and I am in close running with my kids lol..... but today I remembered that I deserve the best! I am going to hold strong to my pride and remember that I am a treasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment