Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Forgiveness....

They say to forgive is divine.... but I wonder why? I am trying to move forward from something very hurtful and I am wondering how to do that....
I started writing those words back in August of last year and I never finished.
My life has been crazy since then and I am finally trying to get back to the place where I was before. Being in love is an adventure....there are so many things to learn so many things to avoid and so many things to experience. This adventure that I have been on for the past year and a half has been trying for me. I try so many times to put my feelings into words and sometimes its difficult. Not every thing is sunshine and butterflies, sometimes its thunder and rain, thats the best way to put it. In trying to walk away I have only made our bond stronger and some days I wonder what is happening? Where are we going? I dont know.....

No comments:

Post a Comment